I write from a beginners mindset about 10 helpful tips about detoxing your body…
I’ve been detoxing my body for nearly 3 years now..before I started this kind of lifestyle I kind of felt like… a blob! I’ve learned a few things about living naturally. These are 10 helpful tips about detoxing your body which I have learned from personal experience and also supporting people through cleansing their bodies!
Lean and Clean for life… it feels so good. Detoxing your body should be fun and pleasant once you get the hang of it! Mmmmm Yum.
1. Detoxing your body ought to be a gentle process
2. Listening to your body is very important during a detox process. If it’s the first time you are doing a detox program, you may want to work with a coach.
3. Sometimes detoxing can cause slight discomfort such as brain fog or sluggishness but there is usually more clarity and cleaner energy on the other side and it doesn’t last for a long time. Stick to it, it’s worth it! Lean and clean for life!
4. Detoxing your body on a regular basis results in better choices in all areas over the long term and typically increased commitment to living a clean and healthy lifestyle.
5. Being healthy actually feels great and is fun! With the help of a team, it’s actually affordable as well
6. Some detox methods I personally like: yoga, any type of exercise that causes me to sweat…. toxins escape the body through perspiration, full body cellular and blood cleanse, drinking lots and lots of water everyday. There are many different choices out there. I have found that because of all the toxicity in our environment, nothing comes close to the results that can be achieved with THIS cleanse.. and of course- I suggest you follow your bliss! Detoxing is an essential part of giving complete care to the body for long term success!
7. If it has been a long time since you have been active or if you are around a lot of toxicity in your life and are just beginning the cleansing process… be patient and go slowly. It gets easier. Detoxing your body as a lifestyle is something to adapt to. Don’t expect it to be a one time deal and you are done… you can do small things to keep your body clean on a regular basis. I consciously do things everyday to put less toxicity into my body and to get what does get there out! ((*its unavoidable.. look at the skyline in your city.. see any smog?))
8. Stay committed to the lifestyle, it begins to become enjoyable as you get in closer relationship with your body and you will begin to love the clean feeling you have in your body.. Your performance will increase in all the areas of your life! It will become clear to you how often you need to do something to detox your body.. you will be able to feel it.
9. We live in an industrialized world and IMHO, cleansing the body ought to be a requirement. I suggest cleansing your body regularly, make high fiber, low calorie foods a regular part of your nutrition plan, deep breathing, reading ingredient labels, massage therapy, purify and uplift your environment through EMF protection, eat organic, ionic foot bath, filter my shower and drinking water, cleanse and purify your home, keep a positive attitude.
10. Using natural products in your home and on your body (cleaners, shampoos, conditioners…etc.) Will result in less toxicity piling up on and in you. What I have found out is that our skin is actually our largest organ and absorbs the most. Many of the ingredients in cleaners, shampoos, conditioners have effects that are unknown. Stick to natural products!!
Well these are a few of the things I have learned from adopting a cleansing and replenishing lifestyle… there are many ways of detoxing your body! The benefits of living this way is that I don’t drink alcohol or do drugs, and have no desire to use them. I have a lot of energy each day and am never hungover! It’s easy to stay positive when my body is happy. I am happy inside my body and I am also proud of my appearance. I don’t feel like a blob, I actually feel like a human being and it’s easy to stay on the path to success. I always have wanted to be an entrepreneur and I know that feeling lean and clean for life supports that dream for the long term! I look and feel young and amazing! I get complimented on my appearance all the time.. It’s nice to hear you are beautiful almost daily And I actually feel beautiful. There have been times when I ate less and worked out more and was thin and was told that I was beautiful, but my body didn’t feel clean… With a clean body it’s quite easy to feel beautiful! I encourage all of my clients for lasting success, detoxing your body is a requirement!